Happy Friday! Hope you all were able to spoil your mothers as they deserve and enjoyed your week. Whatever the case, it\’s Friday (which deserves an annoying number of exclamation points following that statement) and I hope this week\’s \’5 Things\’ is a nice part of your day:
1) Makeup artist Tal Peleg is one talented gal! Her eye makeup art features all sorts of familiar characters and concepts including Scarlet and Rhett from Gone With The Wind and Little Red Riding Hood. Brilliant work although be forewarned that it\’s easy to lose track of time going through her catalog of photos!
2) Being the word nerd that I am, I loved this list of 28 Words With No Direct English Translation. We definitely need to start using some of these in America. My personal favorites are \”backpfeifengesight\” (translation: a face badly in need of a fist) and \”iktsuarpok\” (translation: the frustration of waiting for someone to turn up).
3) My aunt recently sent me the recipe for cream puffs that she makes for Easter every year and suggested filling them with Nutella. When this recipe for Puffy Nutella Italian Baci arrived in my inbox, I was definitely game. Any excuse to combine Nutella with pastry is good idea.
4) The Huffington Post ran a stunning photo montage of Prague this week. Saying it is the prettiest city in Europe might be taking the claims a little far (there are so many pretty cities) but it does look like a lovely place to visit. Have you been there?
5) And some of you may have seen this quote on social media this week but it seemed worth revisiting:
\”You are unique, and if that is not fulfilled then something has been lost.\” -Martha Graham
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you all are able to be yourselves and have a wonderful weekend!