Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and weren\’t badly affected by Hurricane Matthew. What a crazy week, right? Well, hopefully, you\’re all safe, dry, and ready for another \”5 Things.\” Enjoy:
1) You know when you just get a song stuck in your head out of nowhere? Well, that was Aqualung\’s \”Brighter Than Sunshine\” this week. The layers to the music and the vocals are great, right? Sadly, this is the only Aqualung song I can name. Anyone have any other recommendations?
2) A fruity vanity plate in North Carolina is causing quite a stir! This one made me laugh out loud and secretly wish I worked for the division of MVD who got the weird license plate complaints. I\’m sure that woman could write a book!
3) Three words: Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies. One word: Incredible! Not a fan of nutmeg here so that was left out but no less wonderful sans nutmeg. (Even though I think everything is better sans nutmeg.)
4) If you need a dorky giggle today, checkout the Mr. Robot parody from last weekend\’s SNL. Leslie Jones is really funny and pokes some fun at herself.
5) A little late to the party as usual but I have to say that Stranger Things on Netflix is pretty cool. Even if you\’re a dorky 30-something like me, you\’ll appreciate the homage to 80\’s culture and those striped tube socks we all owned. Besides, the young actors are really exceptional. It\’s a little scary but more E.T. scary rather than horror film scary. Highly recommended!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!