Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and are safely out of the grasp of Hurricane Florence. Maybe someone made you smile like this PA who seems to know just what his patients need. Regardless of the week you\’ve had, it\’s Friday and that\’s at least one reason to celebrate! Check out \”5 Things\” that I thought you might enjoy:
1) Somehow The Tonight Show managed to reunite Aerosmith for a classroom instruments rendition of \”Walk this Way\” that is quite enjoyable. I like that everyone looks like they were having a blast!
2) This story from Dr. George Lombardi made a recent reappearance on the The Moth Story Hour and seemed worth sharing again. He\’s a neat storyteller. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do!
3) So, I\’ve heard of art imitating life but what happens when life imitates art? In this case, things did not end well. First rule of crime: Don\’t write about it before you do it. Or, even better, don\’t commit it at all… just get a divorce.
4) Yummly\’s \”Apple Spaghetti\” recipe is so cute that it\’s worth sharing. It sounds cool and refreshing, doesn\’t it? Or mostly just fun to freak out some people who are expecting pasta. The latter sounds like it could be amusing.
5) I\’m not sure it would have ever crossed my mind to have a choir sing in a grain bin but here you have it and it sounds pretty spectacular.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!