All I can say is thank God it\’s Friday! Hope your week went well and that you enjoy the things I enjoyed this week:
1) St. Baldricks \”Chrome Domes for the Cure\” – Melinda is a very cool gal (and cancer survivor) who is shaving her head but this time to raise money for cancer research. Please don\’t feel obligated but if you are able to donate, her goal is $10,000 and it goes to an amazing cause.
2) Chocolate cake for one – The idea of making this in a mug in the microwave was intriguing and it works quite well. Sometimes it\’s just not practical to whip up an entire cake to solve a chocolate craving. Note: Cutting the sugar in half works just fine if you prefer.
3) The Healing Mover Blog – Dance can truly be therapeutic. Alicia gives great insight into that aspect of the art. Her blog is a great resource so check it out!
4) Parathas – I am a huge fan of Indian food and am always looking for new recipes to try at home. This link is Paratha Heaven! Just about every version you can think of appears here. Happy cooking!
5) Old Fulton NY Postcards – This website is a really cool way to search old NY state newspapers. Recently my family became interested in genealogy and we found some really fun mentions of my mother and grandmother in the society pages. It was neat to surprise them with the finding because neither was aware of the articles. Enjoy!