Happy Friday and Congrats, Ravens fans! So, every year Mum and I watch the Super Bowl for no other reason than the commercials (the rules of football are still a bit sketchy in our minds). The ads are usually quirky and clever and so we get a good laugh. Well, this week I decided to share my top five favorite ads aired dured Super Bowl XLVII. Here they are in no particular order:
1) M&M\’s – I would do anything for love but I won\’t do that. Or that… or that… and definitely not that! Maybe he needs to find a girlfriend who doesn\’t like to eat chocolate?
2) Got Milk? – I loved the version with Salma Hayek and this one was equally fun. One has to wonder, however, if the world really would be so chaotic if The Rock wasn\’t on the job.
3) Mercedes-Benz – \”Set your soul free.\” Really clever marketing job
here… I\’m impressed.
4) Budweiser – Warning: if you cry during Hallmark card commercials, you will cry during this one. Beautiful!
5) Toyota – Are your chocolate levels dangerously low? I think mine are!
Honorable mention: Dodge\’s tribute to the farmers made the living room fall silent. Extremely well-crafted piece of work that stands out in its own category.
So, what were your favorite ads this year? What did you think of the game? I\’d love to hear about it in the comment section below. Have a great weekend!