Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to a nice weekend. Okay, well, here goes this week\’s \”Five Things:\”
1) Bedazzled – It\’s been a long time but considering one of my favorite film quotes comes from this movie, I had to dig it out of the vault. Worth a watch if you have not seen it… Brendan Fraser and the rest of the cast are so versatile which is why it works. \”I am going to the Los Angeles for the time of vacation!\” (disappointed I couldn\’t find that clip on the web)
2) Arrested Development – This week I was on a Netflix marathon getting caught up with the ridiculous antics of the dysfunctional Bluth family. I actually got a few belly laughs out of the new episodes and highly recommend them if you were a fan of the show… or maybe even if you weren\’t. 🙂
3) \”Gioia nel cuore\” – Italian summer beach music. Need I say more? (Note: be warned that it will get stuck in your head \”Time out!\”)
4) There\’s a hole is this cake! – (Could you tell I love My Big Fat Greek Wedding/) This is a glorious chocolate bundt with ganache icing. It was perfect for company over the weekend and I love that it\’s a good taste of chocolate without being too sweet. Highly recommended!
5) Heart Troubles Haunt Oregon Family\’s 5 Children – This story was on NBC\’s Dateline this week and I was really touched by the family and how the parents have managed to keep things together. Amazing! It\’s also a wonderful reminder of why being an organ donor is such an amazing way to bless others. Keep the Bingham\’s in your thoughts and prayers this week.
Okay, that\’s all I have… enjoy your weekend!