Happy Friday! Hope you all have some fun plans this weekend with your Dads, Grandpas, Uncles or whoever else you\’re celebrating for Father\’s Day. Here goes this week\’s \”Five Things:\”
1) The Lonely Island with Alanis -\”Semicolon\” is the name of the song and it is pretty funny. Alanis Morrisette is a nice addition to the group. Just a warning: if you don\’t know how to use a semicolon, this isn\’t going to help! 🙂
2) Bacon and egg on a donut? – A glazed donut breakfast sandwich. Hmmm… I don\’t know about you but I don\’t think I\’ll be giving this one a try anytime soon. Really, the breakfast foods or the donut alone would be fine but I\’d hate to see the cholesterol content of this one!
3) MOMA\’s Rain Room – This is such an interesting concept! The lighting makes me think the room would be a fantastic space for some great performance pieces. Who wants to go try it out?
4) Recipe Rehab – I love this show! Great ways to lower the fat, salt and other offenders in our cooking without compromising taste. Check it out and let me know what you think!
5) Dance Photography Community of Google+ – These folks have some talent! Check out the great dance shots they share here. Really creative and sometimes a little puzzling (i.e. the pas de deux pair with the V for Vendetta masks… maybe Anonymous has taken up ballet?) but all enjoyable.
OK, that is all for now! Have a wonderful weekend!