1) \”Slow Me Down\” – Okay, I had no idea that Emmy Rossum had her own \”pop\” album until more recently. \”Slow Me Down\” seems like the best track in the collection. What do you think?
2) 3-year-old Artist – This little girl is amazing! Iris Grace is autistic and has the technique of a truly talented adult. These works are art are really quite lovely and do have a hint of Monet\’s talent. This is a beautiful talent to cultivate and I hope it brings her success for many years to come.
3) America\’s Snobbiest Cities – Now here\’s something my home state can be proud of… or not. I\’m not sure I would have chosen Charleston, SC (do good manners really = snob?) but a few of those are spot on. I can\’t believe L.A. is only 16th. What do you think? Is Minneapolis really that snobby?
4) McLintok! – Growing up we watched John Wayne Westerns until the cows came home. Fortunately, there were no actual cows or this princess would have had a coronary. This one sticks in my mind as one of the better ones even though my favorite John Wayne movie is The Quiet Man.
5) Decorative Dish Towels – When the weather\’s warm-possibly because of the excuse to stay indoors-I get a little crafty. Running across some great fabric remnants in my closet did not help matters. These are my project for this weekend.
OK, that\’s all there is for now. Have a wonderful weekend!