1) Korea National Ballet Levi\’s Commercial – I have been raving about this one all week to everyone who will listen (and some who won\’t). Gorgeous lines and an amazing use of the settings. Not to mention that the ballerina is really beautiful and the male dancer is truly masculine which is great to watch. I\’d really like to see commercials like this in the USA. Check it out and let me know what you think!
2) Odd Hotel Request – This is pretty funny, you\’ll have to admit. And even if you don\’t think it\’s funny, you\’ll have to appreciate the hotel\’s policy to please their clients with no questions asked. I\’ve heard celebrities asking for odd things but this was probably a lot easier and much more pleasant… Someone had to eat the rest of the MandM\’s, right? Win, win!
3) Curly Locks! – I have curly hair and people used to recite that poem: \”There once was a girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead…\” Not particularly complimentary. Fortunately, James Whitcomb Riley wrote a much nicer verse for curly-haired girls everywhere.I love it!
4) HannahMax Cookie Chips – Thanks to Popsugar\’s \”Must Have Box,\” I am now hooked! The dark chocolate chip are fabulous although I am really curious to try the other flavors. True story: I have been rationing these from my desk drawer at work. So good!
5) The I.T. Crowd – … is now on Hulu.com! All of it! At my house at least one episode has been on every night. A ridiculous boss, two I.T. geeks and their manager who knows nothing about computers = a lot of fun. My favorite episode is Season 4 Episode 4 \”Italian for Beginners.\” Have you seen the show? What\’s your favorite episode?
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!