1) \”Lost and Found\” by Katie Herzig – The arrangement on this one is just really pretty. Listening carefully the lyrics more closely this week I realized that it could have some great meaning to a lot of different people who are feeling \”lost and found.\” Definitely worth a listen (watch).
2) \”Feel the Love\” by Rudimental ft. John Newman – This is a new one on my play list thanks to Spotify\’s seemingly endless recommendations. Great track for work or driving music! And, yes, I\’m just a sucker for a pretty horse.
3) \”Check it Out\” by will.i.am and Nicki Minaj – Not my usual habit to listen to either of these two but the beat is good and they sample the iconic \”Video Killed the Radio Star\” by The Buggles. Am I the only one that thought the Korean introduction was a commercial of some sort?
4) \”Popular Song\” by MIKA ft. Ariana Grande – A cute, upbeat song that will likely get stuck in your head. Ariana Grande also has a really nice voice and her song \”The Way\” is pretty good, too!
5) \”Good Times\” by Manic Drive -Warning: This one tends to get stuck in your head. Just to clarify, I don\’t think guys were wearing skinny jeans in the 90\’s but the rest of the video is pretty fun.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
What songs got you through the week?