Happy Friday! Hope your week was eventful in all the right ways! Here\’s what I found interesting this week:
1) 23 Signs You\’re Secretly An Introvert – This is a great article because it reminds us that being an introvert isn\’t a negative thing. We just balance out the extroverts. Could you imagine if everyone was introverted? Or if they were all extroverts? Yikes!
2) Four Battles of the Single Christian – Kris\’ \”Four Battles\” really struck a chord with me. These are things that most singles would be able to relate to experiencing. Every situation in life has its ups and downs but it doesn\’t seem like many understand the issues unique to singles.
3) Zucchini Frittata Recipe – Okay, I may have mentioned this recipe before but it is really simple and great for a lot of different veggies that you might have leftover. Oh, and company will definitely enjoy this one paired with some crusty bread and/or a salad. Yum!
4) Annoying Habits of Co-Workers – Coping with coworkers (with whom-ironically-you tend to spend more waking hours than your actual family) from a Christian perspective. Very helpful in identifying my own habits that might be construed as annoying, also.
5) \”Kabir Nahin\” from Dostana – One of my favorite songs from one of my favorite Bollywood films. Pretty tune and very poetic lyrics if you understand Hindi. (Sorry, I wasn\’t able to find a decent English translation but I will keep looking!)
Okay, that is all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!