Happy Friday! Hope you all had a good week and are ready for what seemed interesting this week:
1) \”When You\’re Ready Come and Get It\” 1940\’s Style – Just in case you ever wondered what Demi Lovato\’s song might sound like in a past era, here you go! The song is nicely arranged and you have to admit this gal has a bang up voice! (This group\’s version of \”Call Me Maybe\” is also worth a listen… and I dare you not to sing along!)
2) Woman finds diary of former love in WWII museum – A cute little story. It is too bad she did not receive the diary per his request but this is a nice ending to the tale and a wonderful place for the diary to end up.
3) Kendra Spears: Model to Princess – Sure the fairytale \”marry a prince\” thing is dreamy but it does not eclipse her wedding sari which is absolutely gorgeous. I wish them well!
4) How German Sounds Compared to Other Languages – Sorry if I offend any Germans/German enthusiasts but this is pretty darn funny! Given that I tried to learn German one summer and laughed 70% of the time (I did learn some stuff!), the video was right up my alley. Enjoy!
5) Fik-Shun & TWitch – Fik-Shun requested to dance Hip Hop with TWitch this week on SYTYCD and got his wish. The performance was really a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!