Hello and Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week! Yours truly was on vacation this week and ended up finding some fun things to share all the same. Hope you enjoy this week\’s \”Five Things\”:
1) \”Jaane Kyun\” from Dostana – And what would a vacation week be without dancing in the living room to Bollywood music in the middle of the day? Not a vacation at all, obviously! The film Dostana is also a fun one to check out if you\’re not usually a fan of Bollywood. Enjoy!
2) Painted Ceramic Tile – Traditionally, I tend to begin my Christmas crafts pretty early. Really, it\’s just a safety maneuver just in case my original project does not turn out fantastic and I need to start all over again. Fortunately, this is a wonderful craft idea. I may share mine later but I decorated the tiles with Christmas stars and glued cork to the bottom to make trivets.
3) Chicken and Root Vegetable Pot Pie – This was a HUGE hit at my house this week. Everyone wanted second helpings not to mention that it reheated really well for leftover night. I did not have any celery root or a baking potato so I just doubled the sweet potato and it was amazing. Highly recommended!
4) Miranda – Being a huge fan of Call the Midwife, I did some catching up on Season 2 this week (now available on Netflix!) and then found this sitcom written by and starring Miranda Hart who plays \”Chummy\” in the PBS series. It\’s a fun show and would particularly appeal to single ladies.
5) Tea Time – Totally recommend just brewing a pot of tea, pulling out grandma\’s cups and saucers and enjoying a mid-afternoon snack with friends and loved ones. Soothing and extra delicious if there is some sort of sweet or tea sandwich involved. Just taking time to stop and enjoy the people you care about. Highly recommended!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend!