Happy Friday and 5 more \”sleeps\” until Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful week with minimal stress and that you remembered where you parked at the shopping mall. I also hope this week\’s 5 Things are a nice little escape from the holiday busy-ness. Enjoy:
1) Late to the game? Me? Well, pretty much always! However, I highly recommend you check out the Nutcracker themed Advent calendar from Dances With Pencils. Her whimsical interpretations of the characters from the ballet are delightful and bound to bring a smile to your face.
2) Amazon.com\’s 25 Days of Free MP3 Downloads are adding a nice little mix to my regular Christmas music playlist this week. Did you know that Twisted Sister has Christmas music?
3) This year\’s Christmas episode from the Big Bang Theory called \”The Cooper Extraction\” is pretty darn funny. It\’s sort of a play on It\’s a Wonderful Life but examining what the group\’s lives would be like if they had never met Sheldon… or if Raj and Leonard had ever been roommates. Prepare to laugh out loud. Literally.
4) Slipper socks are the accessory of choice this week. I am obsessed and put them on as soon as I get home in the evening. It\’s too cold not to, really.
5) Stop and hug someone. (With their permission, of course!) We\’re all a little harried and stressed so just take a pause and give a dear friend or family member a hug… it can lower your blood pressure!
Okay, that\’s all for now! Have a wonderful weekend, all!