Happy Friday! I don\’t know about you but this week just seemed to go on and on endlessly. Monday alone felt like two days. Yikes!
Fortunately, now we can do a nice happy dance and then sit down to enjoy this week\’s \”5 Things\”:
1) 13 Words You Probably Didn\’t Know Were Invented By Shakespeare only reinforces the importance of Shakespeare\’s work when it comes to language and Literature. It makes me wonder what other authors from our time will be credited
2) A little late finding these absolutely adorable \”The March of the Christmas Penguins\” but I just had to share. They are too cute and I really want to make these. (And may or may not have a black olive addiction) It\’s still winter, right?
3) Have you ever used a magnet to hold your tweezers? It\’s genius and I\’m not sure why I never thought of this. I also think a wider magnet will be an absolutely inspired way to keep track of bobby pins from escaping all over my bathroom. Definitely on my to-do list this weekend!
4) If you need an uplifting story this week check out Shanell Mouland\’s piece \”Dear \’Daddy\’ in Seat 16C.\” Her autistic daughter latches onto a stranger on a plane and his reaction to her is so kind and gentle that you might need tissues but the article is totally worth reading. A nice reminder that a little kindness goes a long way.
5) Lastly, a great quote (and reminder) I stumbled upon this week:
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!