Happy Friday! Happy 2nd day of Spring! Hope everyone had a great week. Yesterday was the International Day of Happiness and it seemed like a good idea to carry it through the rest of the week with \”5 Things\”:
1) Students from the Detroit Academy of Arts and Sciences sing Pharrell Williams\’ track \”Happy\” and do a really wonderful job… dancing and singing! Wow! Dare you to watch this without at least clapping along. 🙂
2) A Memory Study Shows Erasing Bad Thoughts May Be Possible. Just thought this article was interesting. It does seem like a lot of us would be much happier if we stopped holding onto bad thoughts.
3) This week at the Huffington Post, composer Tom Hodge started his series on Writing a Ballet. Having worked briefly with a couple of composers in the past, it is really interesting to get more insight into a musician\’s process vs the choreography process.
4) What better way to \”get happy\” than to do some fun crafty projects? Martha Stewart\’s tutorial on Marbling is very easy to do and looks like it works with a wide variety of craft items. I do like the idea of marbling notebook covers for gifts.
5) And, just in case you need a giggle, I thought this comic from Argyle Sweater was really clever:
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend! (And be happy!)