Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you all had a great week and are ready for some fun this weekend. Speaking of fun, here are this week\’s \”5 Things\”:
1) \”Word Crimes\” is Weird Al Yankovic\’s parody of Robin Thicke\’s \”Blurred Lines.\” File this one under \”Weird Al parodies that are better than the original.\” Love the grammar lesson! #somecunninglinguist
2) I loved this Subaru Legacy commercial especially because I know quite a few little boys who would love it if Dad threw them the keys. Hope you enjoy it, too!
3) Sicilian Arancini sounds delicious right about now! I love the tips in this feature and the suggestions on fillings for the rice balls. This is a very versatile treat and a great excuse to eat some good, Italian cheese. Highly recommended!
4) This weekend I will be serving up a pitcher of this Strawberry & Blueberry Iced Tea from Simply Sweet Home. It sounds so delicious and refreshing!
5) There\’s still time to make plans for National Dance Day! There are also two great dance routines from the Dizzy Feet Foundation. One (the \”easy\” routine) features Nigel Lithgoe and Adam Shankman while the other is from choreographer Christopher Scott and is for more advanced dancers.
Okay, that\’s all for now! Happy dancing and have a wonderful weekend!