Happy Friday! The first full week back into the usual routine after the holidays… How did we all fare? It was a crazy week in my world so I hope everyone else did a little better. Anyway! Here\’s what I found to share this week:
1) \”In My City\” by Priyanka Chopra is a not-so-subtle message to all my family and friends who are planning their vacations for this year: Come visit! Don\’t make me pout… And I promise not to wear tiny shorts like Priyanka. 🙂
2) I thought this was really interesting: \”Addicted to selfies? Why you could be a psychopath.\” Apparently, men who post a lot of \”selfies\” online also have psychopathic tendencies. Weird! That does beg the question: What about women who are obsessed with \”selfies?\”
3) Did you know that Jimmy Fallon almost dated Nicole Kidman? Neither did he! The video is pretty hilarious. 🙂
4) Hope from Crafty Hope is sharing some of her art journaling for 2015. Very cool stuff! It might inspire you to document your year in a similar manner. Do you keep a journal?
5) And in case you missed it, you can still watch the New Year celebration from Vienna on the PBS website. It\’s the best of both worlds: music and dance with Julie Andrews as host. Mum and I watch it every year without fail. Fabulous!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!