Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a great week and are fending off allergy season as best you can. My latest method of combating pollen is just to stay indoors with my air cleaner running at every possible moment. Too much?
Anyway! It\’s time for another installment of \”5 Things\” and I hope you enjoy:
1) April is National Poetry Month so I thought I\’d share a couple of my favorites: Emily Dickinson\’s \” \’Hope\’ is the thing with feathers\” and EE Cummings\’ \”I carry your heart with me.\”
2) Need another reason to go to IKEA? How about Vegan meatballs? Pretty cool,actually. I\’m definitely curious to try them.
3) Speaking of Vegan, I\’m officially hooked on these Vegan (and gluten-free) Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. The cinnamon glaze is not quite my thing but the cupcakes are so moist that they really don\’t need it, anyway. Delish!
4) These \”Egg Clouds\” from PopSugar look amazing! (I\’m always up for eggs and Parmesan cheese!) They would be a fun treat for brunch this weekend. One of the more popular \”life hacks\” online right now is this video about how to de-shell a hardboiled egg more quickly. It seemed plausible but, unfortunately, I couldn\’t get it to work. Has anyone else tried this with any success?
5) Last but not least I highly recommend heading to Bing.com and hitting the arrow back to Wednesday\’s picture for a mini vacation in Italy. Just watch the clouds sail by and escape that stack of files on your desk for a minute or two.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful, restful weekend!