1) I love the Happier With Gretchen Rubin podcast and the little things we can do to make our lives just that much better. This week the topic was creative habits! (They even mentioned Twyla Tharp!)
2) I love the podcast I Want To Like You and this week\’s installment was about rude strangers. And, actually, if you\’re from my Bible Study, you\’ll find some correlations in this podcast to what we were just talking about last week!
3) The Internet has been running wild with \”deep dreamed\” photos. I thought I\’d share what the computer came up with for one of my photographs. I call it \”New York goes to the dogs.\” I wanted to share the rest of the website with you, too, but some of the photos were very inappropriate. Yikes! So, if you do peruse the photos, proceed with caution.
4) Recently, I ran across Ivy Newport who is a lovely artist who has some very cool online classes available. (She also has some beautiful pieces of her own for sale… here\’s my favorite.) Who wants to take one with me?
5) And I\’m glad no one ever told this guy not to play with his food! (Or maybe they did and he ignored it.) These carvings are really excellent. I\’d try one myself but it would probably just look like a mangled piece of fruit.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!