Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week. Of course, I\’m sure you\’re all ready for the weekend by now. (I know I am!) But here are \”5 Things\” to get you through the day:
1) If you need something to lighten the mood today, check out Tom Cruise and Jimmy Fallon in a Lip Sync Battle. I might have a tiny crush on Tom Cruise now. A tiny one.
2) Check out this very cool Abstract Wall Art DIY from Lolly Jane. I love the touch of metallic and the step by step photos are very helpful. I\’m considering silver in lieu of the gold flake but, otherwise, this could be a wonderful addition to my house!
3) In my quest for truth and justice across the Internet this week I stumbled across this very intriguing article: Musical Preferences Can Indicate Cognitive Style. Unfortunately, it made me feel a little bizarre and mixed-up because I like both Classical and Billie Holliday. Check it out and let me know what you think?
4) As you may know, I like words. A lot. So, recently it was bugging me that people (myself included!) tend to use the word \”verbage\” (probably based on \”verbiage\” and which isn\’t really a word) to talk about \”wording\” in a specific instance like a form. This led me to look up better synonyms (that were actually words!) for \”wording.\” Just in case you\’re looking for better words, too, here they are. I can\’t believe I didn\’t think of the word \”phrasing.\” Ugh!
5) Lastly, I think you\’ll also enjoy this Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread recipe from Lil\’ Luna as much as I\’m planning to this weekend. It sounds absolutely delicious! Lemons are awesome. Zucchini bread is awesome… I figure you can\’t go wrong. 🙂
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!