1) Have you ever seen break dancers do ballet? Prepare to be amazed!
Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week. Maybe just ready for the weekend like yours truly? Well, while you wait for 5 o\’clock to strike, check out this week\’s \”5 Things\”:
2) Crystal from A Pumpkin and a Princess shared an amazing Chocolate Toffee Cheese Ball recipe. (No baking required!) It looks fantastic and I can\’t wait to try it for my next ladies\’ tea.
3) Astronaut Buzz Aldrin has been sharing some interesting forms and information from the moon landing expedition. I love that even the crew of Apollo 11 had to fill out customs forms! Speaking of which, Buzz is a great person to follow on Twitter!
4) The crafty/creative blog Flamingo Toes put together a very cool bunch of maxi skirt tutorials. I figure it\’s time to break out the sewing machine, again, and give one of these beauties a try!
5) Speaking of chocolate… I\’m going to try this Dark Chocolate Orange Cake recipe because it sounds way too good. I bet raspberry flavoring would work just as well if you\’re not an \”orange and chocolate\” person like me.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!