Happy Friday! Whew! The weekend is finally here and not a moment too soon. I don\’t know about you but I\’m ready for another \”5 Things.\” Check these out:
1) Just when you thought you had seen all there was to see in wedding dances, here\’s one from newlyweds and dancers of the Richmond Ballet. Groom Kirk surprised his bride. Cute!
2) Check out this \”fire rainbow\” over Isle of Palms in South Carolina! We\’ve had some beautiful rainbows over New Mexico this summer but nothing quite like that one.
3) The Huffington Post ran a really wonderful and enlightening piece on the Mothers of ISIS Recruits. It\’s so easy to forget that these young people are attached to grieving families. Definitely a good reminder!
4) I had such fun listening to The Checkup podcast episode titled \”Muffin Top\” (and maybe because they kept referencing my beloved 30 Rock). Either way, though, it\’s an informative episode and could talk you out of your summer crash diet. 🙂
5) Recently, I got a bee in my bonnet about art journaling as a way to recycle used phone books. (You have to glue several pages together but it\’s awesome!) Jennibellie Studio (I love her birds!) and Create Mixed Media have some really neat ideas. I\’ll probably share a couple of my pages on Instagram once they\’re done.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you all have a great weekend!