Happy Friday! and Happy Autumn! Are you ready for another \”5 Things?\” Well, I certainly hope so because here we go:
1) If you\’re a Netflix subscriber and enjoy crime dramas, I suggest checking out Longmire. (And not just because it is filmed in NM.) The show is well-written and was recently picked up by Netflix (after A&E cancelled the show) for longer episodes and a richer story line. Really good show even though you\’ll probably wonder how anyone in Wyoming (where the show is supposed to take place) ever survives.
2) My friend Hannah has a new album available called My Sunrise. If you like female singer/songwriters like Ingrid Michaelson, I think you might enjoy her voice and lyrics. Besides, who doesn\’t like supporting a new artist?
3) I just loved this body of work by photographer Jonathan Diaz. He created photographic fantasies for children battling cancer. It was such a clever idea with absolutely stunning results.
4) The newest version of Cinderella starring Lily James and Cate Blanchet is finally out on DVD and Blu-Ray. It is so visually gorgeous with a wonderful cast that I highly recommend you at least rent the film. I was fortunate enough to reserve a copy with Redbox and will probably watch it several times this weekend!
5) Maybe I was really tired (probably) but I thought this commercial from Foster Farms is pretty hilarious. Just be forewarned: You\’ll probably have the song \”Don\’t You Want Me\” stuck in your head for the rest of the day.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!