Happy Friday! It is almost time of the Balloon Fiesta and I\’m super-excited for this weekend. I hope you all have similarly exciting plans as well. Of course, first we have to get through Friday. And it wouldn\’t be a Friday without \”5 Things\” so check them out:
1) This nonprofit makes some awesome Halloween costumes for kids in wheelchairs. What talented folks! These costumes go above and beyond any DIY project. Prepare to be amazed!
2) I just thought this article on Super Mario Maker from Slate makes some interesting points. Having grown up with Nintendo and Mario, I am definitely curious to see what the program entails.
3) Goop isn\’t on my usual reading roster but this foam roller series of exercises (the dreaded hurts so good foam roller!) looks really great. I plan to add it to my weekly routine. What do you think?
4) Author Tony Reinke recently rolled out a new book called The Joy Project and I am currently thoroughly immersed in reading it. With a lot of disappointments and upheavals in the last few years, it feels like this one was written for me. The nice thing is that you can use the above link to get a free digital copy. Highly recommended.
5) And for my fellow Netflix subscribers, I have to let you know that I recently discovered a show called Leverage. It\’s sort of what would happen if Oceans 11 crossed with Robin Hood (a feel-good ending in every episode). Cute show and some really clever heists.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!