Happy Friday! Hope you all are staying warm!
Well, I didn\’t win the Powerball. Admittedly, if I had, it wouldn\’t have affected this blog at all except that I\’d be writing it from a sunny beach somewhere! But I did come up with some interesting \”5 Things\” this week so in a way we all win. Enjoy!
1) Just when you think you\’ve gotten Adele\’s \”Hello\” out of your head, here comes a great version from the band Walk Off the Earth. So creative and fantastic vocals, of course. (Secretly, I\’m just impressed that they can sing and whirl those tubes and ring bells!)
2) It\’s a funny thing but I was never familiar with Hawaiian cuisine. Then I got an email from Food&Wine with a bunch of recipes. Interesting, no? I\’m not that big a fan of Spam but I\’d be willing to give it a try with some kimchi. 🙂
3) Have you seen this Upside-Down Pineapple Granola Bar recipe? During the week, I\’m always looking for a healthy snack and this one is a winner. Dried pineapple rings and oats are two of my favorite things. Now if I could only add chocolate…
4) Speaking of chocolate, Starbucks Hot Cocoa K-Cups are pretty fantastic! I\’m not much of a coffee drinker so these are a nice alternative. And it\’s chocolate. Need I say more?
5) Oh, and if you want to be a little goofy today (or kill some time), you can always make yourself into a Peanuts character. I know, I know, the movie has pretty much come and gone. But it\’s sooo fun! Here\’s mine:
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you all a a wonderful weekend!