Happy Friday! Looks like we made through to another week. We had great weather over the weekend and then this crazy cold snap (and snow!) during the work week. I\’ve been hibernating at home every night with a cup of tea and re-reading Jane Eyre. Hope you all are staying warm (where necessary). Check out this week\’s \”5 Things\”:
1) If you\’re a fan of Coldplay like me, you\’ll want to check out Chris Martin singing (and car dancing) with James Corden. Great segment! (And Chris Martin seems like a super-nice guy.)
2) This Apple and Sweet Potato Tart from Delish sounds, well, delish! I love Havarti (yum!) and I think it would be a really nice pairing with the apple and sweet potatoes.
3) And speaking of apples, I LOVE this Rose Apple Custard Tart Recipe. Great instructional video. I can\’t guarantee that mine will turn out this nice but I\’m going to give it a shot! (Can you tell I\’m looking for something fun to make for Valentine\’s Day?)
4) I have already begun to make my Valentine\’s cards with a little help from this foil application tutorial from Life With Pearls. It works really well and the nice thing is that Wal-Mart had a laminator for for $20.
5) Did you know that Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs premiered in theaters on February 4, 1938? If you haven\’t seen the beautiful classic, I highly recommend it. I did this week. It\’s one of those films where you notice something very different as an adult. I also love how kids today can even appreciate it!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!