Happy Friday! A little scatter-brainy this week for some reason but I did remember to find you all some fun \”5 Things\” to get you through you\’re Friday. (And possibly make you a little hungry… sorry!) Hope you enjoy!
1) Cute song (and video) from Walk Off the Earth \”Hold On.\” (They are literally holding on… ouch!)
2) Over the long weekend I discovered (thanks to Netflix, of course!) the Dreamworks film Home. To be candid, I wasn\’t hopeful (no offense to Rhianna and J-Lo) but turned out to be pleasantly surprised. The soundtrack is great and best of all the messages of never giving up and caring about others are wonderful! Highly recommended!
3) Have you seen the latest from Barbie? Mattel has decided to go with a variety of body shapes and even heights. I\’m curious to see how little girls react to them in the store!
4) I don\’t know why (low on potassium, maybe?) but I was in a potato kind of mood this week. And one of my favorite flavor combinations with potato is rosemary. So, check out these Crispy Rosemary Potato Cakes. Yum, yum, yum!
5) Check out the Tropical Breakfast Bowl from the Anthropologie blog. Yum! I love the idea of wild rice and citrus and yogurt.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you all have an exceptionally wonderful weekend!