Happy Friday! The week is over. Time to enjoy a nice weekend that will, unfortunately, mean losing an entire hour for most of us. (Yuck!) But to distract you for the slow Friday and the impending \”Spring Forward,\” how about checking out \”5 Things?\” Enjoy!
1) You know you need a laugh: Check out these unfortunate text conversations as sung by Gwyneth Paltrow and Jimmy Fallon!
2) Okay, tear-jerker alert (translation: don\’t read this without tissues nearby!). Blogger Deborah Greene wrote a thank you letter to some strangers who were there for her at an unthinkably difficult moment. It\’s beautiful and heartbreaking all at once.
3) I\’m pretty excited about this Hawaiian Fried Rice recipe. Yum! Comfort food at its best! The best part is that Wal-mart had some Jennie-O Turkey Hams on sale this week which was perfect. Delicious!
4) These 10 Simple Hand Exercises are meant for people with osteoarthritis but they are pretty awesome for those of us stuck to the computer all day, too! It\’s funny because I didn\’t even realize how tight my hands were until after I started doing the exercises. The results were apparent almost immediately.
5) And did you know that Monday is Pi Day? Maybe it\’s time to begin concocting random acts of Pi-ness… maybe pie-ness? 🙂
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you all have a particularly wonderful weekend! (Even if we do have to set the clocks ahead an hour… bleh!)