Happy Friday! Hope you all had a good week and managed to escape the nasty cold that has been going around. Yours truly was the lucky recipient of said cold from the new office. Go figure, right?
Well, whatever the case, I hope you enjoy this week\’s \”5 Things\”:
1) Thanks to the cold I\’ve been exploring Netflix and stumbled upon Land Girls. The show is a period piece set during WW2 on an estate when women took on the farming jobs the men had left behind when they went to war. Great story!
2) I have to tell you that Breton Black Bean Crackers are pretty, darn fantastic. This is one of my new favorite snack items with a dab of hummus. Yum! They have the added bonus of being gluten free and I can usually find them at Wal-Mart. Win!
3) Thanks to BzzAgent, I\’ve had the privilege of trying a few different types of razors. None of them have been particularly remarkable until now. (In fact, a few of them weren\’t very good at all!) For the past two weeks I have been really impressed by the BIC Soleil Shine. Five blades and a really close shave. None of that \”5 o\’clock shadow\” right out of the shower. Highly recommended if you\’re in the market for a new razor!
4) I have to admit I\’m just a little bit excited about the new series of Top Gear. Even more than just a little excited that Matt LeBlanc is one of the hosts. Woohoo!
5) The Tonight Show\’s Audience Suggestion Box this week was probably one of the best ones to date. I would seriously watch more of the presidential candidates if they all sounded like PeeWee Herman.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend!