Happy Friday! And Happy Mothers Day to all you moms, grandmothers, and all-around motherly people! Hope you all had a great week and are ready for another \”5 Things\”:
1) I\’m just a major sucker for James Corden\’s Carpool Karaoke. (So much fun singing along!) Gwen Stefani and the other special guests are really great. A lot of fun! (And speaking of fun this clip with Tituss Burgess and John Stamos is pretty awesome, too!)
2) This news spot on Exceptional Minds really blew me away this week. It\’s such a wonderful program using the strengths of its students who probably weren\’t as aware as the general population that their strengths could be such an asset.
3) And I have to say that I\’ve finally found a protein shake that doesn\’t cause digestive issues or make me feel weird. During the summer I like to drink shakes for dinner (because it\’s so hot) but not all of them have been so great. The GNC Total Lean shakes (In chocolate, of course!) are pretty awesome. (And I did find this out on my own… GNC hasn\’t paid me to plug them or anything like that.)
4) Here\’s a cute interview from the Tonight Show and Jimmy is interviewing house band drummer Questlove about his new book and more. Really enjoyed this one! (And here is Jimmy and Paul Rudd recreating a Styx video!)
5) Last but not least I highly encourage you all to sit down sometime (before Sunday) and write your mom (or the motherly person in your life) a nice note about why you appreciate her. A friend recently lost her mom and I was reminded that we can never tell them enough how much they are loved and appreciated.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone, and a blissful Mothers Day!