Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least can see the weekend fast-approaching. You know, I\’ve begun telling people \”Happy Friday\” at work at while shopping… they might think I\’ve lost my mind. But that\’s neither here nor there. It\’s Friday and time to check out some interesting things from this week:
1) Another great preview from the new season of Top Gear. Can\’t wait to check it out. What about you?
2) Even if you\’ve already seen Minions, I highly recommend you check it out on Netflix. Yours truly just saw it for the first time and laughed A LOT. (You know you need a chuckle this weekend!) And watch all the way to the end of the credits… cute! Also, here\’s a great trailer for The Secret Life of Pets due out soon. (Adorable!)
3) Recently, a book from my childhood found me while browsing through some used books. My I Bring a Friend? brought back some great memories and the kids I\’ve read it to since have really enjoyed the story and trying to guess what was coming next. Check it out! 🙂
4) My sister is a huge Starbucks fan (me? not a coffee drinker) but I have to say their Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade is delicious! The citrus isn\’t overwhelming, it\’s not too sweet, and the peach tastes fresh (not like that syrup flavoring). Highly recommended!
5) Last but not least, why not go through your old mixed CD\’s or mixed tapes (if you still have a cassette player, of course!) and take a musical trip down memory lane? It was a lot of fun singing along to hits from the 90\’s in the car this week. Hope you have some fun, too!
Okay, that\’s all for now.! Hope you all have an especially wonderful weekend!