Happy Friday! A week is gone and the weekend is within sight. Pretty awesome, huh? It\’s about time it was Friday, again! (And again, and again!) And not just because it\’s time for \”5 Things\” but I do hope you\’ll enjoy this week\’s installment, too! Check it out:
1) Just in case we needed a reminder that Joanna Lumley is Absolutely Fabulous her appearance on the Tonight Show was an excellent reminder. I\’m curious to see the new Ab Fab movie. (Well, probably after it\’s out on DVD.) What about you?
2) Okay, this is funny… well, maybe not so much to the serial fridge thief. I\’m secretly hoping this was just playing with the thief\’s mind!
3) Dark chocolate and orange isn\’t as popular as dark chocolate and raspberry but it\’s pretty, darn good, anyway. Check out this recipe for \”Chocolate Covered Orange Slices\”… it will knock your socks off!
4) Have you seen the newish caffeine drinks on the market from Hint? It\’s a pleasant surprise that they only have 60mg of caffeine vs coffee that has 95mg. And the apple/pear flavored one is tasty. Definitely a nice alternative for non-coffee drinkers likes yours truly.
5) And, lastly, I thought I\’d share the five chick flicks I watched this week in order to avoid the news (and other commentary) about politics. (Can you tell I\’m ready for this election to be over yesterday?) If you need an escape, too, here\’s the list: Two Weeks Notice, The Wedding Date, Never Been Kissed, America\’s Sweethearts, and Raising Helen.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!