Happy Friday! We made it through a week and blessedly the temperature out this way decided to drop 10 degrees. I hope you all had something equally as lovely happen this week! And, hopefully, you\’ll consider this week\’s \”5 Things\” a lovely interlude as well. Check it out!
1) Can I just say that I need this shirt? Enough said. 🙂
2) The A&E show Born This Way is in its second season and it\’s great. The revealing look at the world of Down Syndrome and the caregivers is eye-opening to say the least. A brilliant way to broaden your world view.
3) Speaking of A&E there is another show in its second season that has me hooked: Escaping Polygamy. What these women do to help their peers trapped in a deeply abusive lifestyle is incredible. Totally worth checking out.
4) Check out the Charity Miles app for Android and iPhone. You can put your regular walking/running habit to good use without needing to sign up sponsors or collect money. It is also a great motivator to start up a new habit if you like!
5) And if walking/running outdoors isn\’t your thing (yeah, it\’s not really mine, either!), why not catch up on Jessica Smith\’s exercise routines? There\’s pretty much something for everyone although my favorites are her barre videos.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!