Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and maybe (just maybe) managed to avoid politics for at least one day. (Wouldn\’t that be a treat?) Well, even if you couldn\’t indulge in that sort of a luxury, maybe you can indulge in this week\’s \”5 Things\” to escape for a bit. Enjoy!
1) \”Kid Theater\” is back with Ben Affleck! Enjoy the vivid imaginations of children when given the title The Accountant as their own guide. Prepare to laugh. I promise.
2) The documentary A Dancer Dies Twice from Falling Tree Productions is pretty incredible. (And true for lovers of dance.) A fantastic listen if you have the time today!
3) Pear crisps (chips) and pear pudding sound really great right about now, don\’t they? A family member would send the Romano clan a box of coveted pears around the holidays and so pears have always been a special treat this time of year. Yum!
4) Check out this adorable \”Boo-yah!\” embroidery hoop art from Flamingo Toes. So cute and you can always count on Bev to have a great sense of humor. Can\’t wait to give this one a try!
5) If you\’re feeling like a dorky chick flick this weekend, I\’m happy to announce that How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and a host of other memorable girlie movies are now on Netflix. Guess what I\’m doing this weekend?
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!