Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week. Just think: We\’re one week closer to the time change and one week closer to this election being over. Whew! There\’s a TV news fast going on at my house and it has been very freeing. Anyway! Check out what I found this week… Enjoy!
1) Bryan Cranston recently released his memoirs with some great stories from his youth. One in particular was outlined on The Tonight Show. If an amusing (if not slightly morbid) story isn\’t your speed, do check out a clip from last year from the soap opera Suspended Suspense.
2) Fellow ballet enthusiasts will probably have heard of Disney\’s The Nutcracker that will be filming soon. But did you know actress Miranda Hart will be making an appearance? Too bad it\’s only just filming… it should be a lot of fun!
3) Actor Chris O\’Dowd had a funny story to tell on The Graham Norton Show recently. It\’s about meeting heroes and mistaken identity. I may be a bit biased but his accent and delivery make it all that much better.
4) The DIY Network had some great ideas for pumpkin carving. It is highly doubtful that I will be able to recreate any of the cool ideas but the photos a great.
5) Check out this Portobello Penne Casserole. Sounds incredible, right? It is. I did leave out the soy sauce (not all that big on salt) and used a pinch of sea salt, instead. Quite good and perfect for a chilly evening dinner.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!