Happy Friday! Hope you all had a good week. (Although what a week, huh?) Well, we\’ve made it to Friday and another \”5 Things\” to get you through the day. Enjoy:
1) We all need some good news, right? Thank you, Tonight Show! (I like you… I mean, I like, like you…)
2) It\’s potluck galore season in this neck of the woods (and probably your neck of the woods, too!) so these Pimiento Cheese Rolls really caught my eye. Simple, sweet, and to the point… cheese! I\’m tempted to go a little crazy and use pepper jack or mozzarella and pesto. The endless possibilities!
3) Just in case you were looking that leftover Halloween candy in your cupboards with dismay, check out some interesting uses for the stuff! Any way you go, there\’s still going to be a lot of sugar involved but these are some great ways to use the sweets… maybe even have an excuse to share at the office!
4) This tutorial has been around for awhile but I\’m excited to give it a shot for this year\’s Christmas crafts. Did you know you can gold foil on wood? Can\’t wait to give it a try!
5) Last but not least don\’t forget to check out your local dance companies and their Christmas/Nutcracker performance offerings this time of the year. It\’s so important that we support the arts in one of their biggest seasons… and you know you\’ll enjoy it, too!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Don\’t forget to thank a veteran, serviceman/woman today.