Happy Friday! Hope you all had a wonderful week. Yeah, I know. This week in January is generally tough. Detoxing from the holidays and looking ahead to how many weeks without a three-day weekend? Eeek!
But it\’s Friday! That counts for something, doesn\’t it? And you know I\’ve got your back with some interesting things to get you through the day:
1) There aren\’t any new ones this week but you know you needed another dose of \”Good News and Good News.\” You\’re welcome.
2) Kandee Johnson is a favorite YouTuber who made an appearance on \”Beauty Break this week to create Snapchat looks with makeup. Adorable! Sadly, my makeup skills are not nearly as advanced but a girl can dream.
3) Cooking Light features a great article called \”The Secret to Perfect Japanese Rice.\” I think you\’ll appreciate the writing as well as the clarification on types of Japanese rice. And if rice isn\’t your thing, this Double-Cherry Upside-Down Cake also sounds amazing! Stress-baking this weekend? Yes, probably.
4) Speaking of delicious things, I obviously need to start lunching like My Castle in Spain. Incredible recipes! Let\’s get cooking, shall we? (Apologies if it\’s only 9:30 a.m. and you\’re already starving.)
5) Have you seen A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix, yet? Well, it\’s about time! Jim Carrey is still my preferred \”Count Olaf\” but this version is well crafted. Great entertainment for a cold Saturday.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!