1) Obviously you need a good laugh today (we all do, apparently!) and what better amusement is there than replying to spam email? You didn\’t know it would be that amusing, did you? Neither did I! Prepare to laugh out loud.
Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week. Or at least one day this week where something sweet and special happened to make it all worthwhile. Anyway, it is finally Friday and time for \”5 Things\” to get you through to 5 p.m. Enjoy!
2) I don\’t know about you but this trailer for the new Beauty and the Beast film looks pretty cool! Disney\’s animated version is one of my favorite movies of all time. Hopefully, the new version will be just as delightful.
3) This Valentine cupcake tutorial is amazing! Yes, my icing probably will never be as lovely but I know they\’ll turn out lovely, regardless. Cannot wait to make these for my Valentines this year!
4) The week was a bit trying but these brownie bars could potentially make everything better. Or at least make it exponentially more pleasurable. Guess who is baking this weekend?
5) Today is National Wear Red Day. Many, many families are affected by heart disease (women, yes, but also men) every year. Take some time today to make some new healthy habits and encourage your friends to do the same!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!