Happy Friday! Whew! Hope you all had a great week. Maybe some chocolate treats from the sweethearts in your life? Well, even if you didn\’t get something sweet, here are some delicious things to get you through your Friday. Enjoy!
1) This Daddy-Daughter Ballet Class is absolutely delightful. I LOVE this idea and know very well that my own dad would have been an excellent partner if such a thing had existed in my youth. Maybe it\’s not too late! So, how about it, Babbo: Join me for ballet next week?
2) Here is the next installment in my quest to find the most awesome crumb cake recipe! The sour cream is a nice addition to make the cake moist. This certainly is a delicious form of research!
3) This article on Levo titled \”6 Lessons Working With My Mom Taught Me About Business and Life\” is really great. As one who has had the honor of working with her mum, I have to say it is a great learning experience if the two of you have a good relationship.
4) Okay, wouldn\’t love a good Boston Cream Pie Cupcake? Possibly someone without taste buds. I\’m a huge fan of Boston Cream donuts and cannot wait to give this a try!
5) And I adore this tale about students knitting in the Duke City! It\’s a great hobby not to mention that it\’s for a brilliant cause. Kudos to the teacher(s) who dreamed-up this program.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!