Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week. Maybe discovered that those shoes you\’ve been eyeing for months are finally on sale or that your tax refund came early! (Both obviously awesome things!) Well, even if that wasn\’t the case, I hope this week\’s \”5 Things\” will make your day a little brighter. Enjoy!
1) I hope you love this \”Meet Cute\” sketch from SNL as much as I do. It\’s pretty hilarious in a \”hearty chuckle on a Friday\” way.
2) Two words: lemon water. I\’m not sure I believe all the claims about the amazing cures of lemon water. What I can tell you is that I drank some warm lemon water every morning this week and was definitely better hydrated. There was also less of a \”warming up\” period as my brain caught up faster with the rest of my body after waking up. I might be making this a permanent habit!
3) Milo Ventimiglia on The Tonight Show. No explanation required. Prepare to swoon a little.
4) While perusing the grocery store, recently, I stumbled upon Belgian Boys\’ Waffle Chips. They are fantastic! (The ones dipped in chocolate, of course.) Surprisingly low in sugar, too. Highly recommended.
5) Last, if you\’re looking for some dorky fun today, check out the app called Ditty for Android and iPhone. It turns your text into music and can be pretty hilarious in the right hands! You can check out my dorky creation here:
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!