Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least had enough dark chocolate to making it bearable! Well, the weekend is here and I just wanted to share some of the fun things I found this week. Hope you enjoy!
1) More good news… Thank you, Tonight Show! You know it was time that we had all good news in a newscast.
2) Take a mini vacation with these beautiful travel destinations for fairy tale lovers. The photos are gorgeous enough to satisfy your wanderlust for an afternoon at least.
3) After the cold snap we had over the weekend (it actually snowed!) it seemed like a great time to check out some new soup recipes. This Pressure Cooker Pho recipe is one that stood out. Low fat (chicken) but high on flavor. Yum!
4) This year I\’m determined to finish another book or at least determined to make sure I write something everyday. The daily Figment writing prompt newsletter has been a great tool in making the latter happen. Highly recommended!
5) Netflix has another fun movie from my childhood! Cool Runnings (about the Jamican bobsled team) is something we watched in school and at home many, many times in the 1990\’s. It\’s funny and there are some really good values about teamwork and doing the right thing. If you haven\’t seen it (or haven\’t seen it in, oh, 20ish years), you should totally rectify that this weekend!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!