Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least as good a week as can be had when you realize we won\’t be having a long weekend. (I admit I\’m in some sort of time warp this week!) That aside, I did come across a few interesting things to share this week. My apologies in advance if you find yourself humming a certain song while standing in line at Starbucks this weekend:
1) The Pirates of Penzance… As sung by Minions. Pretty awesome, I must say. Even more awesome is the fact that we\’ll be treated to a Despicable Me 3 this summer. Cannot wait!
2) You may have seen \”Why I Left BuzzFeed\” videos before. Usually diary entries of heartfelt candor, the videos are beginning to sound a lot alike. But Michelle Khare decided to take things in a totally different direction. (Even if you aren\’t a fan of BuzzFeed, you can appreciate this one!)
3) Fellow nerds will appreciate TED\’s \”History of Tea.\” Delicious and enlightening! I highly recommend also drinking a cup of tea during the video so as not to endure tea envy.
4) I can finally share this Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcake recipe! These beauties were a surprise for Mum on Mother\’s Day and turned out far better than expected. My only substitution was chocolate graham crackers instead of Oreo cookies with more butter to hold the grahams together. This cut down on the sugar content and turned out to be a great flavor with the cheesecake. Otherwise, it was perfect. Highly recommended!
5) And what happens when you place 4,000 mousetraps on a trampoline and jump into the center? Fortunately, you don\’t have to spend hours setting this up. (I think I\’d get bored, what about you?) The Slow Mo Guys did it for us.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!