Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and are possibly looking forward to some long weekend fun… or sleep. Whatever applies best to your perception of fun. Well, I found a few things to get you through your Friday (and possibly help with your Memorial Day BBQ). Check it out:
1) In honor of Red Nose Day it seemed appropriate to share this Love Actually 2 trailer. It\’s pretty cute even though, sadly, Alan Rickman and Emma Thompson are not present (one for obvious reasons). Hope it gives you a smile. 🙂
2) You probably know by now that I fancy myself a bit of an amateur artist. (Sometimes more successful than others.) Well, Ivy Newport is a legit artist with a super cool class (now open!) called \”Lovely Dancer.\” It\’s a meditation on Degas and his ballet dancers. Cannot wait to begin!
3) These Greek Turkey Burgers are a great, healthy addition to your Memorial Day cookout. They are also just delish! A little variation is to add a dash of lemon juice and mint to the mix. You won\’t be disappointed. And Greek Yogurt with dill is awesome. I made chicken salad with it, too!
4) And here\’s a cautionary tale about making certain you text the right person. Considering that I get a long of wrong numbers, I\’m getting some ideas. Hmmm…
5) If you, too, like to write I highly recommend one of the many text to speech apps. It\’s not perfect but it can be a great way to hear your writing read aloud (sometimes with proper pronunciation, sometimes not so much) and get the gist of how to shape the flow. It\’s turned into a very handy writing tool!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! And, please, keep the folks of Manchester and all those affected in your thoughts and prayers.