Happy Friday! (Looks like we made it.) Hope you all had a great week or at least managed to stay cool. It has already hit 93 degrees in this corner of the world. I suppose it\’s going to be a toasty summer!
Well, Father\’s Day is next weekend (June 18) and fathers tend to be difficult to shop for because of the dreaded \”I don\’t want anything.\” You know what I\’m talking about: fathers everywhere try to convince us they don\’t want gifts when-in reality-they\’d probably be pretty hurt if we showed up with nothing. Hopefully, this week\’s list will help you in your tireless search:
1) My top pick is the cool monthly subscription Hunt a Killer. Every month your dad could receive evidence in order to solve a mystery. This was actually Babbo\’s birthday gift this year and it is really interesting. The family actually spent an entire afternoon going over the first box of evidence and discussing theories. And just think: it could be great bonding time with your dad, too!
2) On the topic of experiences, you know your dad would like to go to a concert or a sporting event with you. Ticket Master has some cool ideas depending on what brand of sport or music your father enjoys. And I\’m sure the local theaters and sports near you will give you some ideas, too. Maybe even movie tickets?
3) If your dad is a grill-master or just a meat-eater in general, I highly recommend Omaha Steaks. The Romano clan has been satisfied customers for many years now and Babbo is always pleased when that white cooler arrives on the doorstep. Even the turkey burgers are fantastic!
4) The PocketMonkey is a neat little gadget that your dad can keep in his wallet. It has a bunch of uses that your gadget-happy father is bound to appreciate.
5) And when all else fails you know your dad would be happy with a game of catch, a picnic, or an excursion to the nearest arcade to play skee-ball just as long as you\’re spending time together.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!