Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and are now looking forward to an excellent weekend filled with adventures. Or at least just filled with non-work activities and maybe an hour of sleep-in time? You know you deserve it!
Well, before you embark on your weekend, I hope you\’ll check out this week\’s \”5 Things.\” I hope you\’ll enjoy them!
1) Check out this video because you really need some Muppets in your life today. You\’re welcome!
2) I also highly recommend checking out the \”World of Dad Dance\” video. These dads are a bunch of good sports and most of the kids are very gracious. Adorable! (And, no, I\’m not embarrassed when my dad dances.)
3) A funny thing about living in the desert is that growing zucchini is really easy to do. They grow in staggering abundance which is why an article of \”80+ Best Zucchini Recipes\” is a very welcome list of tips. I particularly want to try the Chicken Parm Stuffed Zucchini and Zucchini Sushi. Yum!
4) This week some very industrious wild bunnies in New Zealand made their escapes to safety on the backs of sheep. Excellent plan, bunnies! I\’m so glad someone got a photo or I might not have believed it could happen.
5) Just in case your office is cold check out \”16 Cheap and Creative Ways to Stay Warm When Your Office is Freezing.\” I picked this mostly for the hilarity factor (seriously, most of these are good, old-fashioned common sense) and to highlight that fact that I don\’t consider Lands\’ End cashmere sweaters cheap or creative. Hope it gives you a giggle, too!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! As Zazzle has kindly reminded me via email this week, there are approximately 150 days of shopping left until Christmas. So, don\’t worry, there\’s still plenty of time to buy cashmere sweaters for all your cold co-workers. 😉