Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least one of those days where a coworker brought in homemade brownies to share and all your clients were polite. Neither of those things happened at my office but I\’m hopeful for next week! Fortunately, this week did provide some cool stuff to share with you all. Hope you enjoy!
1) We all needed some good news this week! Seriously.
2) Super late to the party on this one (two years at least) but I had to share some safety videos from Air New Zealand. A couple of the best ones I\’ve seen so far are The Hobbit and Men in Black – themed spots. How\’d you like to see these on-board an airplane? (And how much is Air New Zealand\’s video budget? Wow!)
3) I\’ve been wanting to make marble magnets for months now and finally went in search of a tutorial. Just had to share because I wasn\’t aware of how simple the process can be. Check it out!
4) Speaking of homemade chocolate brownies I think this recipe is worth a gander. I think these might be making an appearance at the office next week!
5) And speaking of things that will make an appearance at the office next week: We\’re all going to need to do some office chair exercises when we\’re doing eating brownies.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Remember: you look hot and I respect you.