1) Prepare to see some incredible dancing! The dancers of the Sukhishvili Georgian National Ballet defy all sorts of laws of physics. Once can only imagine how much more impressive it would be to see them live at a theater.
Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and had a kind word from someone who truly appreciates you… or at least were the giver of the kind word! This week I was reminded of a quote from Blaise Pascal: \”Kind words do not cost much. But they accomplish much.\” How true!
Well, that\’s not the only thing I wanted to share with you all. Here are a few more interesting bites to make your Friday just that much cooler. Enjoy!
2) The surprisingly-scintillating \”History of Baking Powder\” is a read you won\’t regret! I don\’t know about you but I\’ve always taken it for granted that this delightful baking (and cleaning) tool has been around since long before I was born. Definitely something to get those mental wheels turning!
3) Have you ever made your own granola bars? This particular recipe from Inna Garten sounds like a fun one to experiment with a variety of ingredients. It definitely sounds like dried cherries and dark chocolate bits would be a welcome addition!
4) I like old movies. A lot. And while searching for a spot to see more black and white films stumbled upon a site where you can see films without a current, legal owner. Most of these are not films I had heard of but I\’ve found quite a few that I enjoy.
5) The animated film Sing is now on Netflix and I have to tell you it is really cute. Matthew McConaughey makes quite a good koala and the rest of the cast is particularly exceptional. Pleasantly impressed!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!