Happy Friday! Hope you all had a wonderful week. Maybe something nice this weekend to look forward to like polishing your eclipse-viewing glasses. Well, I did find some good stuff to share this week. Hope you enjoy!
1) Lindsey Stirling just put out a pretty cool cover of \”Boulevard of Broken Dreams\” that you might enjoy. During the 1990\’s Green Day made a regular appearance in my CD player.
2) MyRecipes.com rounded up 26 (unique) muffin recipes for breakfast. There are some really interesting combinations: I had never thought of mixing cornmeal and cranberries but I\’m going to give it a try!
3) YouTube seems to have figured out my penchant for documentaries and suggested The Queen\’s Mother in Law. What an interesting story! I can remember mention of her burial in Israel all those years ago but never realized what it had taken to get to that point. Warning: The descriptions of her mental illness at a point gets a little graphic but the film as a whole is great. She left quite the legacy!
4) Need to waste a little time today? Find out what type of reader you are and then enter to win a a colorful bookshelf full of Penguin Classics. Good luck!
5) And if you want to watch (not actually watch, of course) the upcoming eclipse on Monday (Happy Birthday, Mum!), Wired has some good tips including how to photograph the event. Good information!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Please remember to pray for the folks in Barcelona and for the ineffectiveness of future attacks.