Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least the promise of a three-day weekend (here in the States) made is seem just that much more promising. Maybe some plans with family or friends to make the work week seem a little less tedious? Well, even if there are no awesome weekend plans in your future aside from glorious, glorious sleep, I hope you at least enjoy this installment of \”5 Things\”:
1) You know that Muppets make pretty much everything better. But if you do decide to take Walter\’s suggestion, just make sure it\’s not near any large furniture… or AV equipment, OK? Dance like no one\’s watching, my friends!
2) If you can make it in a mug with a microwave, I\’m pretty much willing to try it. So, thank you Gemma Stafford for providing new recipes for experimenting!
3) Sadly, I found out that those cool peel-off face masks are not so good for the skin. But they are so fun!Sigh. OK, I\’ll be fine and stick to the scrubby stuff, instead.
4) Who doesn\’t need 50 recipes for crescent rolls? (OK, sorry to the folks with gluten issues and wheat allergies!) But for those of you who need a little more crescent roll in your life, the slideshow is pretty cool. A lot of those recipes would be fantastic for potlucks, too.
5) Are you a fellow fan of Jane Austen? You might just appreciate this mug like I do. Pretty awesome, right?
Okay, that\’s all for now. Hope you have a wonderful (looooong!) weekend!